Rental Assistance

Are you in need of any of the following services in relation to your rent?

  • eviction prevention and eviction diversion programs
  • mediation between landlords and tenants
  • housing counseling
  • fair housing counseling
  • housing navigators or promotoras that help households access ERA programs or find housing
  • case management related to housing stability
  • housing-related services for survivors of domestic abuse or human trafficking
  • legal services or attorney's fees related to eviction proceedings and maintaining housing stability
  • specialized services for individuals with disabilities or seniors that support their ability to access or maintain housing

If so, please call to be referred to someone who can provide these supportive services for you. 

(803)648-8331 ext. 217 or ext. 224